Monday, May 7, 2012

WORDS are alive

So just a few words for today that I have been given.  We all want something, or many things for that matter!  It's all about discipline and consistency of course!  I know way too much for my own good!  Don't we all!  If you are not were you want to be, then there is a reason.  It's called self sabotage!!  Some may never know this and if so you are so blessed and lucky!  I on the other hand, I struggle in this.  Maybe I want too much or maybe I have just not decided exactly what I want!  I will blog tomorrow about more of this, but just wanted to list a few WORDS.  Words have life and they are meant to give you just that.  Other words can destroy or confuse!  Lets choose to give life to our selves and others today.  EVERYDAY!

Here ya Go!

Don't Fight Change
Allow Yourself to make Mistakes
Continue to Grow
Know Yourself
Avoid Self Sabotage
Surround yourself with Uplifting people
Above all.......NEVER GIVE UP!

GOD is for you!  You can become all your are and were meant to be.

Jeremiah 29:11-13. 
11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. 12 Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. 13 You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.


Prayer changes Our Heart
The Holy Bible changes or Mind
Love Lifts us out of darkness & Heals
God gives us a new Heart and Desires
Study & Focus give us direction
Consistancy brings change
A smile brings light to the eyes
Exercise improves our shape inside & out
Friends give us encouragement
Peace & Stillness provide direction
Forgivesness brings Mercy & Release
Flowers give us Purity & Beauty
Children bring us Laughter & Innocence
Parents give us hugs and remind us of who we are
Through Relationship we learn how much God loves us
and begin to understand forgiveness & humility
Planting a garden teaches us to connect with food that lives,
and appreciate the value of Sowing & Reaping with our own hands.

Life is a mystery, but we have more than our share
to be blessed, to have Joy, to find Success, to Change
what we can and to just breathe and Trust our maker!
Life is Beautiful!  You are more Beautiful, for you are
imprinted by the creator!  Given all that you need for this
Journey.  Not sure what I just wrote, but lets hope it makes
some kind of sense! 



Mindy's thoughts this day.....Random as usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment