Friday, May 4, 2012

What! I'm too sensitive

I have not blogged in so so long!  I sometimes think no one out there cares to read what I have to say, but who cares!  Am I not writing for myself after all.  I have neglected many areas of my life again, so I am yet on another journey to piece the puzzles of my life together.  Believing, good sense and direction is coming.  I know we all do the best we can with were we are at emotionally.  I also know how life is just too much to take sometimes.  To all of you mothers out there, I do not know how you do it all!  I feel overwhelmed often and I have not even take the plunge to be a parent.  I could go attempt to explain many unresolved areas of my life or "HEART" really at this moment, but I really came on to say a few things.  I have been told all my life by so many people that I am too sensitive.  I have always felt like this is bad, or that something is wrong with me.  I have battled myself and God and no matter how much I let it go.  This issue keeps coming back as a bad reminder.....I am weak.  Well, I am finally finding my way out!  There have always been signs, encouraging words from a few others, God assurance and well I just say Timing NOW!  I am embracing this fact, I am SENSITIVE and that is ok.  It's has allowed me to be a helper, an encourager, a singer and a giver.  I have also realized you cannot give your sensitivity away to the wrong people.  I call them Bad Mouth Negative people!  I wonder if many of these "negative" people were once sensitive, but decided they could not survive in the real world unless they were more abrasive.  WE must protect this gift of Sensitivity! All the crazy makers hate us sensitive souls.  Here is a video by one of my many teachers I enjoy Cheryl Richardson.  It really helped me to get the next level.  If you are a sensitive beauty please watch the video I have posted above.
God has given you a gift and it's up to us to protect it!  Could not have said it better myself.  God Bless Your Sweet Hearts

No comments:

Post a Comment