Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Just Go

I was praying, meditating and listening today. I wanted to share what I learned. I think so many of us have given up on dreams or visions in our lives. I can say that has been true for me in many ways and if that is you, then this is for you. Instead of waiting for someone to come along and tell you what you need to do with your life. Learn to listen to your maker, take your faith and put it into action. If you have a desire to do something more or better in your life. Go do it! Pick up your mat and walk!! You better believe you have what you need to do just that. God has granted us the ability to do what He has already given you. Learning is Remembering! Even if you are fearful, discouraged or whatever. Don't let that stop you! Get your life right with God, keep your eyes on Him and watch your life change. I write this for me and for anyone who needs to hear this. You don't have to have a degree, or a history of experience. If you ask for wisdom and courage....God will give it to you. He loves us so much and ultimately is the authority on who we are. Whatever you need, you are not alone. You don't have to look at the big picture, leave that to God and just begin. Begin to desire more, begin to be free, begin to have faith and begin to be courageous. Whatever you want, God wants more for you! Sow and Reap the rewards. The skill will come, but the vision comes first. Don't keep being stuck! We are not rejects, we are the hands and feet of God. For those who don't have this belief, well I pray you find peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment